Sunday 9 March 2014

The Sisterhood - Spell and the Gypsy Collective

I really am in love with this sister act; Spelly and Lizzy own one of my fav fashion labels; Spell and the Gypsy Collective and Spelly's twin sister Luciana is an amazing makeup artist. These women are such strong role models in this day and age and I can't help but drool over their every creative move. So when Captain and the Gypsy Kid did a photoshoot featuring these gorgeous sisters, I just had to repost it, these pictures are amazing and I so hope one day my sisters and I can get together and do the same.



















Via Captain and the Gypsy Kid
Styling, concept and inspiration by Sheree Commerford of Captain and the Gypsy Kid.
Photographer Sybil Steele
Hair+Makeup Luciana Rose | Hair Assistant Ava Belle
Assistants Lily Reed and Mae Hanna
Vintage pieces from our collection with a few gems from Sara Humphrey’s vintage collection.
Texas wears Duke Of London pants, baby Jagger wears BandiKoot bloomers and Indiana wears his own nappy.

Head over to Spells Blog for her write up on the day....so gorgeous and inspiring

No comments:

Post a Comment